Spring Wedding Asheville, NC
Asheville, North Carolina is one of the most popular cities for spring weddings. With a variety of outdoor venues with beautiful views of the Blue Ridge Mountains to downtown breweries featuring unique architecture and rich culture, Asheville is the right wedding destination for you.
Spring Weddings in Asheville, NC
Whether you are planning an Asheville elopement or an extravagant wedding, there are so many options to choose from and ideas to plan for your spring wedding.
Perfect Hairstyles for Your Asheville Spring Wedding
With spring quickly approaching in Asheville, this season brings us the well-awaited spring weddings. From beautiful blooms, spring roses, and peony flowers to pastel color palettes and outdoor wedding venues.
Spring symbolizes a time of rebirth, brighter days, and new beginnings. It’s why so many couples decide to host a spring wedding to celebrate a new life together.
When it comes to coordinating all the wedding details, Jeanne’s Hair & Makeup Studio can help. Whether you desire to style your hair up or down, curly or straight, we have a few spring hairstyle suggestions that can help you decide exactly what you want.
- Classic Chignon: If you’re wearing an off-shoulder dress or want to accentuate your collarbones, this romantic style is for you. Chignon comes from a French phrase, “chignon du cou,” which translates to the nape of the neck. It’s a soft knot or coil of hair arranged on the back, making it an elegant choice for a spring wedding.
- Casual Styled Hair: Bridal hair doesn’t always have to be polished or structured. Having loose curls is perfect for bohemian-inspired brides. This gorgeous hairstyle will look stunning in spring and will give you that effortless chic look.
- Top Knot: This timeless look has been around for centuries and still, brides are opting for this signature look. A simple bun at the top of your head will emphasize your height and slender neck. The top knot compliments off-the-shoulder wedding dresses for spring.
- Soft & Romantic Waves: With the warmer weather casting over spring, wearing loose free hair such as soft waves will exaggerate natural, organic texture to pair with your soft and carefree personality. This hairstyle is one of the most popular among modern brides.
- Accessories and Timeless Headpieces: Want to take your spring hairstyle up a notch? Then consider styling your gorgeous hairdo with a timeless headpiece of tiaras, bows, pearls, hairpins, and gold accent pieces. These accessories work well with or without a wedding veil and flowers.
Spring Bridal Hair & Makeup Services in Asheville, NC
Spring marks the beginning of the wedding season and warmer temperatures provide incredible landscapes. When it comes to floral, you can’t find anything more beautiful than Asheville’s native wildflowers and greenery.
You can compliment your spring hairstyle with Asheville’s native flowers with the help of Jeanne’s Hair & Makeup Studio. We specialize in bridal hair and makeup, and offer on-site and mobile hair and makeup services, as well as in our professional hair and beauty studio.
For more information about our services, and pricing for bridal makeup and hair, contact us. We would love to be a part of your special day.